Gajić Pond – Stara Pazova
Gajić Pond represents an artificial water body, which is used for the exploitation of clay for the needs of the brick. For years, it has also beenused as a resting place for fishermen. Some of the protected bird species live here. The pondhas plenty of fish, so people come here for fishing and recreation. It is located at the entrance to Stara Pazova from the direction of Vojka, on the side of the Belgrade-Zagreb highway, a couple of hundred meters after the overpass, on the left side of the road. Its surface is about 6 ha.
The river islands of Belegiš – Belegiš
These river islands are named after the village of Belegiš and are located about 36 kilometers north of Belgrade. Today, they are considered to be the small river oases for campers and nature, river and fishing lovers. On the larger river island, there is a large sandy beach that does not lag behind the one at sea, and the sandy bottom and trees give it a shade for a break, which makes this beach really exceptional.
Vineyard Keeper’s Housesand vineyards Vagani – Golubinci
Vaganiis boththe orchards and vineyards located in the middle of a gentle Srem flat land, on the far edge of Fruška Gora, which was favorable for the cultivation of these crops. Vagani represents the traditional excursion place of people who live there.This place is named after its location. This is a peaceful and authentic natural environment with 15 vineyard keeper’s houses, without water and electricity, like in the past. During spring and summer there is an inevitable tableware from vineyard peaches, pears, apples, grapes, rosemary brandy, and unavoidable stew.
ALSO READ ABOUT..
- Cultural-historical heritage
- Religious objects
- The Church of the Holy Mother of God – Stara Pazova
- The temple of the Holy Prophet Elijah – Stara Pazova
- The Roman Catholic Church of the Holy Trinity – Stara Pazova
- The Slovak Evangelical church -Stara Pazova
- The temple of the Holy Venerable Mother – Nova Pazova
- The temple of the Holy Trinity – Nova Pazova
- The templeof the Great Venerable Sisoje-Nova Pazova
- The Temple of Translation of Relics of the Saint Father Nicholas – Vojka
- The temple of the Annunciation to the Most Holy Mother of God – Krnješevci
- The temple of St.Basil of Ostrog – Novi Banovci
- The Roman Catholic Church of the Birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary – Novi Banovci
- The Temple of Translation of Relics of the Saint Father Nicholas – Stari Banovci
- The Temple of Translation of Relics of the Saint Father Nicholas – Belegiš
- The temple of the Entry of the Most Holy Theotokos– Golubinci
- The Roman Catholic Church of St. Juraj – Golubinci
- The temple of the Holy Father Nikolai – Surduk
- Cultural Institutions
- Sport and recreational facilities
- Guardians of tradition
- Ethno houses and messuage
- Tourist map
No posts found.