The Roman Catholic Church of St. Juraj – Golubinci

The Roman Catholic Church of St. Juraj – Golubinci

The Roman Catholic Church of St. Juraj – Golubinci

When the present-day Orthodox Church was built (1784-1788), the Catholic parish had already been established in the village in 1771, and the worship took place in the smaller chapel. The catholic rituals were performed in the building of the castle Schloss. However, they built a new, larger chapel around 1760. The Roman Catholic Church of St. Juraj in Đurđevska Street 6 in Golubinci was built in the period from 1884 – 1885.