The Roman Catholic Church of the Holy Trinity – Stara Pazova

The Roman Catholic Church of the Holy Trinity - Stara Pazova

The Roman Catholic Church of the Holy Trinity – Stara Pazova

The High Royal Government in Zagreb, during the count Károly Khuen-Héderváryin 1888, donated in the center of Stara Pazova a plot of 77 acres to the Catholic municipality of Stara Pazova. The Catholics of Stara Pazova  raised the cross on the obtained soil on July 29, 1888, and on July 11, 1908 they began the construction of the church.