The temple of the Holy Father Nikolai – Surduk

The temple of the Holy Father Nikolai – Surduk

The temple of the Holy Father Nikolai – Surduk

The first Orthodox church in Surduk was made of braids in 1746. The present temple of the Holy Father Nikolai was built in 1816. The famous carpenter from Karlovac, Marko Vujatović, made chapels, doors, tables and iconostasis for this sanctuary in the period from 1816-1822.