The templeof the Great Venerable Sisoje-Nova Pazova

The templeof the Great Venerable Sisoje-Nova Pazova

The templeof the Great Venerable Sisoje-Nova Pazova

This temple represents the first Orthodox church in Nova Pazova. It was consecrated on Christmas in 1945, in a building with the hall and the priest’s apartment that belonged to the Evangelical Church before the Second World War. When the building was awarded to the first Orthodox priest, then the hall was reorganized into the temple and supplied with all the necessary sacred objects.