Sport and recreational facilities
The swimming pools of Pazova were built at the intersection of four settlements, on the road between Stara and Nova Pazova in order to improve this type of recreation. The complex contains 5 swimming pools, two of which are for adults, with a maximum depth of 160 cm and three swimming pools for children with slides that are 40 to 80 cm deep.
The swimming pools Horizont are located in Surduk, on the banks of the Danube River. They make up the five most modern equipped swimming pools surrounded by nature and a spectacular view of the Danube. In the following years, the tennis courts, hotels, port for boats on the Danube, closed Olympic-size pool and the campsite will be constructed.
Address: the road for Slankamen nn, Surduk – Info: 063/366-572, Reservations: 063/366-573 – www.bazenihorizont.rs/
The sports and recreation center POSEIDON is located in Stari Banovci, only half an hour drive from Belgrade. With two swimming pools, jacuzzi tubs, restaurant, cafes, parking, this complex offers a number of fun and recreational possibilities.
Address: Zdravka Jekića nn, Stari Banovci; Phone: 063/510 501
The house of soccer – In the grandiose complex of the Serbian soccer house there are the following contents: four soccer pitches with natural grass (athletic track), one soccer pitch with the artificial grass, one tennis court with a concrete base. The building comprises a central hall, the accommodation with 64 double rooms and four apartments, a business block, a restaurant with a kitchen, two conference rooms, a sports service, a gym, a wellness center and a sports hall.
Mirela Horse Club –Belegiš
Since our municipality is located in the heart of the Srem region, we must not forget the traditional sports activities (horse sports), like the Mirela Horse Club from Belegiš, which has a boarding house for horses with a fenced grassland and a drill hall. The club also organizes a riding school, a ride by a carriage through the village,a carriage ride for weddings and renting horses for all the festivities… The next year’s plan for this club is the construction of bungalows and pools, which would complete the offer for more active holidays in this village. Address: Lazara Nikolića nn, Belegiš – Phone: 065/3136-136
ALSO READ ABOUT..
- Cultural-historical heritage
- Religious objects
- The Church of the Holy Mother of God – Stara Pazova
- The Roman Catholic Church of the Holy Trinity – Stara Pazova
- The Slovak Evangelical church – Stara Pazova
- The temple of the Holy Prophet Elijah – Stara Pazova
- The temple of the Holy Venerable Mother – Nova Pazova
- The temple of the Holy Trinity – Nova Pazova
- The templeof the Great Venerable Sisoje-Nova Pazova
- The Temple of Translation of Relics of the Saint Father Nicholas – Vojka
- The temple of the Annunciation to the Most Holy Mother of God – Krnješevci
- The temple of St.Basil of Ostrog – Novi Banovci
- The Roman Catholic Church of the Birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary – Novi Banovci
- The Temple of Translation of Relics of the Saint Father Nicholas – Stari Banovci
- The Temple of Translation of Relics of the Saint Father Nicholas – Belegiš
- The Roman Catholic Church of St. Juraj – Golubinci
- The temple of the Entry of the Most Holy Theotokos– Golubinci
- The temple of the Holy Father Nikolai – Surduk
- Cultural Institutions
- Guardians of tradition
- Ethno houses and messuage
- Tourist map
No posts found.